Etiketter

torsdag 6 oktober 2011

A date at Mc Donald´s





Ben and Daniel are twins, they have dark curly hair and brown eyes.They are best friends. They like to be twins. They always have somebody to talk to. But sometimes they don´t want to be twins. Some people say "who is who", and says the wrong name to them , and says Daniel to Ben and Ben to Daniel.They think it is very difficult.
Last Saturday, I had a date at Mc Donald´s, but I forgot, that I had football training, so my twin brother Daniel went to the date instead of me.But the girl discovered at it was Daniel.  She was very angry at me in school yesterday because, she goes in my class. And she like me before ,but not anymore.. I never liked her otherwise I´d have gone. It started with I said come to Mc donald´s and eat hamburger with me.She said yes and my brother came there and she was already there. the start to eat then she when they started to eat as she saw Daniel´s scar and said You´re not Ben you are Daniel. She got so angry. she are home and now she  is angry with me and Daniel. She will never forgive me.

1 kommentar:

  1. Good content. Write more! Describe people and scenes.

    Check your verb forms and spelling.

    I've copied and printed this text to be able to correct it. Look at the corrections and ask if you don't under stand why I've corrected.

    SvaraRadera