Etiketter

tisdag 29 november 2011

  Ghost Story!
One night a few years ago I was asleep and I woke upp at night and saw a person in the doorway, but I can not see who it was. I went upp from bed and walked out of the room, I went to the kitchen, but thats person was not there. I went upp to my room again and Would sleep in my bed and tried to sleep, but I was too afraid to sleep, when i closed my eyes, I heard a voice I did not hear what the voice said, but I hink it was a girl. My mom and dad were at work, I called Them but no anser .. I was very afraid becouse I was alone,  then I heard foot steps into the kitchen and went up from the bed again, I went down into the kitchen again but it was no one there. I call my mum again Then I heard my mother's phone .I thought My Mother Might Have forgotten it at home. I tried to call my dad too but Then I heard his phone call in the living room. I do not understand That the both have left the phones home .. And i go to The Living Room. I take my father's phone. I was very scared that we have ghost in the house.  Then i heard what the voice said to me to sleep. When I heard that it was the my mother knew I a relief, I asked  my mother was father are! She said he was asleep.
Mother said she only check if i was asleep, and she only took a sandwich in the kitchen. i said i was so sceared  I was so afraid of it turned out that it was the mother. Mom told me to go to bed again to try and sleep, i went up to my room. My mom went with me up to my room, I fell asleep immediately, becouse i was so tierd. My mom go to her bedroom there dad was. Next day my mother said that she got off work thats why she was home yesterday. GodBye!  

1 kommentar:

  1. A very scary story with a comforting ending.

    Look in Unikum for more comments.

    SvaraRadera