Etiketter

måndag 12 november 2012

answers

Q : I´m so unhappy. My father is too strict with me. He won´t allow me to go out at night with my friend - I have to stay home, even on saturday and sunday nights. There´s a boy in my class who asked me out several times. He wants to take me to parties, cafés or the cinema but my father just won´t let me. How can i convince my father to let me see this guy.

A  :  I understand him, he just want you to be safe. You can talk to your mom and dad and come up with a solution so that you can go out and meet your friend at saturday and sunday nights. Everybody deserves a  chance  and show that you can handle it. Your father must trust you. And if that not working can you talk to  somone else and come to a solution. Hope what I have said can be of no use and don´t forget to tell your parents that friends are really important.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Good edvise, and it's a nice text with good Engish

    SvaraRadera
  2. That´s really good Anwser , I'm with you , friends are important <3

    SvaraRadera